Here we talk about the multi-talent personality, Blake Anderson, and Blake Anderson net worth. He is a comedian, producer, screenwriter, fashion designer, and actor. We are discussing to his income source, profession, and many more things.
How much is Blake Anderson net worth in 2022?
In addition to Adam DeVine, Kyle Newacheck, and Anders Holm, Anderson was a founding member of the sketch comedy group Mail Order Comedy. The group became well-known for its well-liked YouTube videos. But now, Blake Anderson net worth is nearly $7 million in 2022. He primarily earns from their Tv serials and movies through production, acting, and comedy.
American comedian, writer, actor, fashion designer, and producer Blake Anderson has a $5 million fortune. Blake Anderson, together with Anders Holm, Adam DeVine, and Kyle Newacheck, co-created and starred in the Comedy Central television series “Workaholics” after co-founding the sketch comedy group Mail Order Comedy in 2006. This was Blake Anderson’s big break.
On March 2, 1984, Anderson was born in Sacramento County, California. In Concord, California, he attended Clayton Valley High School. Later, he relocated to Los Angeles where he joined the Upright Citizens Brigade and The Groundlings, two improv comedy groups. He attended Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa while driving a pizza delivery truck and there he met his future co-star Adam DeVine.
Blake Anderson’s Career life
With Anders Holm, Adam DeVine, and Kyle Newacheck, Anderson founded the sketch comedy troupe Mail Order Comedy in 2006, which gained popularity on YouTube. On the Fox program Traffic Light, he portrayed “Tad” in 2011. Then he made brief appearances on the Fox program House and HBO‘s Entourage. He later went on to make appearances in several shows, including Drunk History, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Parks and Recreation, The Big Bang Theory, Community, Arrested Development, and Parks and Recreation.
He has been in the Hulu series Woke (2011–2017) and the Comedy Central sitcom Workaholics (2020–present). In addition, he does stand-up comedy across the nation. Together with his then-wife Rachael Finley, he founded the clothing label Teenage in 2013.
Blake Anderson’s personal life
In 2012, Anderson wed fashion designer Rachael Finley. They started a clothing line called Teenage the next year. Before divorcing in 2017, the couple had a daughter named Mars. Lil B is one of Anderson’s favorite rappers and he is a huge supporter of the East Bay hip-hop scene. He also has a strong passion for the Oakland Athletics and Golden State Warriors. Notably, Anderson has a strong affinity for the East Bay hip-hop scene and is especially fond of the rapper Lil B. His other favorite teams are the Golden State Warriors and the Oakland Athletics.
Films and Television programs
- In 2008, Blake played the role of Yung Zeld in the movie ‘420 Special.’
- In 2009, Blake played the role of Derek in the movie ‘Ratko: The Dictator’s Son.’
- In 2011, Blake’s role was Greek Soldier#1 in the movie ‘The Legend of Awesomest Maximus’.
- In 2013, as Dagda in the movie ‘Epic’.
- In 2014, as Beer Pong Guy#2 in the movie ‘Neighbors’.
- In 2015, as Will in the movie ‘Dope’.
- In 2008, Blake was a writer executive producer and co-creator of the TV series ‘The Dude’s House.
- In 2011, Blake played the role of Todd in a tv serial ‘Traffic Light’.
- In the 2012, tv episode: Contemporary Impressionists titled Community, his role was as an Attendant.
- From 2014-2015, in Parks and Recreation, he was a Mike Bean in 3 episodes.
- In 2017, in the episode: Full Grain Pizza of Uncle Grandpa, he gave his voice to a Ciabatta character.
- From 2020-2022, he worked in 16 episodes of Woke as Gunther.
Last 5 Years of Blake Anderson net worth trend
Blake Anderson Net Worth in 2022
Blake Anderson Net Worth in 2021
Blake Anderson Net Worth in 2020
Blake Anderson Net Worth in 2019
|Blake Anderson Net Worth in 2018||