Welcome todailyrealtime.com (the ”Site”). We hold others’ intellectual property rights in high regard because we hold others’ rights in high regard as well. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their representative may send a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent indicated below. As an internet service provider, we are authorised to claim protection from said infringement accusations pursuant to the “safe harbour” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that gives forth the following information:
(1) a signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorised to act on his or her behalf); (2) a physical or electronic signature; (3)
(2) a description of the allegedly infringing copyrighted work; (3) an indication of the location of the allegedly infringing item, with enough information to authorise the service provider to do so [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work]; \s4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number; \s5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorised by the copyright agent; and \s6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) establishes civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who intentionally and grossly misrepresents specific information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3) (3).
Send all takedown notices through our Contact page. Please send by email for rapid attention.
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement accusation we receive with the alleged offender. In submitting a claim, you fully accept and agree that your identify and claim may be conveyed to the alleged infringer.
Counter-Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter-notification in an effort to get the item in question returned to the site. According to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3), this notification must be made in writing to our DMCA Agent and include the following elements:
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
Two things: a description of the information that was removed, as well as the URL of where it existed previously.
For those who believe that the material has been removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you must make a statement under penalty of perjury stating you believe this to be true.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
5. Send your counter notice using our Contact page. Email is highly suggested.
Repeat Infringer Policy
Copyright infringement is something that we take very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Accounts of those who repeatedly infringe on our intellectual property will be terminated.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this website and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. This policy is subject to change without notice, so please check back periodically.