The upcoming patch 13.7 for League of Legends will include a large number of gameplay improvements and balance changes. The first few months of 2023 were a rough start for League of Legends, but things appear to be running much more smoothly now.
The live game is currently being prepared for the Mid-Season Invitation as part of patch 13.7, which will also bring significant changes to top picks. Everything that was included in the patch notes for League of Legends version 13.7 is presented here.
Patch 13.7 for League of Legends: The abbreviated version
If you want a summary of the new patch, here are the essentials. Detailed information can be found in the full patch notes, but a summary of the changes can be found here.
This patch weakens Annie, Lee Sin, Olaf, Rammus, Sejuani, Veigar, Vi, Wukong, and Zeri. These primarily target high-level players, particularly jungle, to address some balance issues in professional play.
Leagues Of Legends Tweeted about the 13.7 patches, from their official Twitter handle. You can see the Tweet below
Each of Alistar, Azir, Graves, Kalista, Katarina, and Yasuo is gaining strength. Kha-six is receiving some changes to increase the variety of his builds, and Thresh’s Q refund is being reduced to give opponents a better chance of avoiding being CC’d out of existence.
New skins are forthcoming for Kled, Kindred, Kittalee, and Yuumi. In addition, support for the 32-bit version of League of Legends will end with this patch, requiring players who are still using a 32-bit operating system to upgrade to a 64-bit system.
Complete League Of Legends Patch 13.7 Patch Notes
- Base armor and health increased.
- Base Armor: 44 ⇒ 47
- Base Health: 670 ⇒ 685
- E cooldown increased, shield value decreased.
- E – Molten Shield
- Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds ⇒ 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds
- Shield Amount: 60/100/140/180/220 (+40% AP) ⇒ 60/95/130/165/200 (+40% AP)
- Base Armor: 19 ⇒ 22
- Attack Speed Growth: 5% ⇒ 6%
- Passive – Shurima’s Legacy
- Duration: 30 seconds ⇒ 45 seconds
- Cast Range: 500 ⇒ 700
- Q – Conquering Sands
- Mana Cost: 65/70/75/80/85 ⇒ 70/80/90/100/110
- Stab Range: 370 ⇒ 325
- W – Arise!
- Magic Damage: 0-110 (based on level) (+50/60/70/80/90) (+55% AP) ⇒ 0-92 (based on level) (+50/67/84/101/118) (+55% AP) (Note: Assuming W max, this is a damage per hit buff that scales from +0 to +10 by level 11 and then stays there.)
- Mana Cost: 40 at all ranks ⇒ 40/35/30/25/20
- New: Recommended Skill Order: The game will now recommend maxing W first.
- Passive critical strike bonus increased. R cooldown decreased early.
- Passive – New Destiny
- Critical Strike Bonus Per Pellet: 20% ⇒ 30%
- R – Collateral Damage
- Cooldown: 120/90/60 seconds ⇒ 100/80/60 seconds
- Attack damage growth increased. Passive ceremony duration decreased, and Kalista was now forced to channel.
- Attack Damage Growth: 3.5 ⇒ 3.75
- Passive – Oathsworn Bond
- Oathsworn Ceremony Duration: 12 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds (Note: This begins when Kalista activates her Black Speak.)
- Kalista is now forced to channel on the Black Spear while her Oathsworn is reviving
- The passive AP ratio increased. R base AD ratio decreased, and attack speed scaling increased.
- Passive – Voracity
- Sinister Steel Dagger Magic Damage: 68-240 (based on level) (+ 60% bonus AD) (+65/75/85/95% (levels 1/6/11/16) AP) ⇒ 68-240 (based on level) (+ 60% bonus AD) (+70/80/90/100% (levels 1/6/11/16) AP)
- R – Death Lotus
- Physical Damage per Dagger: 18% (+30% per 100% bonus AS) bonus AD ⇒ 16% (+50% per 100% bonus AS) bonus AD
- Q isolation range requirement decreased. W slow decreased, slow vs isolated targets decreased. R buff duration increased.
- Q – Taste Their Fear
- Isolation Range: 425 ⇒ 375
- W – Void Spike
- Evolved Slow: 60% ⇒ 40%
- Evolved Slow Against Isolated Targets: 90% ⇒ 75%
- R – Void Assault
- Buff Duration: 10 seconds ⇒ 12 seconds
- Lee Sin
- Base AD decreased, and base armor decreased.
- Base Attack Damage: 68 ⇒ 66
- Base Armor: 36 ⇒ 34
- Passive attack speed reduced early. Q base damage decreased.
- Passive – Berserker’s Rage
- Attack Speed: 60-100% (based on level) ⇒ 50-100% (based on level)
- Q – Undertow
- Physical Damage: 70/120/170/220/270 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 65/115/165/215/265 (+100% bonus AD)
- W armor scaling decreased.
- W – Defensive Ball Curl
- Bonus Armor: 35 (+40/55/70/85/100% total armor) ⇒ 35 (+40/50/60/70/80% total armor)
- The passive damage cap against monsters decreased. Q cooldown increased. R cooldown increased.
- Passive – Fury of the North
- Damage Cap against Epic Monsters: 300 ⇒ 250
- Q – Arctic Assault
- Cooldown: 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 seconds ⇒ 19/17.5/16/14.5/13 seconds
- R – Glacial Prison
- Cooldown: 120/100/80 seconds ⇒ 130/110/90 seconds
- Q cooldown refunded on hit decreased.
- Q – Death Sentence
- Cooldown Refunded On Hit: 3 seconds ⇒ 2 seconds
- Q AP ratio now scales with level. W AP ratio now scales with level. E VFX adjusted. R AP ratio now scales with level.
- Q – Baleful Strike
- AP Ratio: 60% at all ranks ⇒ 45/50/55/60/65%
- W – Dark Matter
- AP Ratio: 100% at all ranks ⇒ 70/80/90/100/110%
- E – Event Horizon
- Veigar can no longer hide his E VFX from enemies by placing it inside certain walls.
- R – Primordial Burst
- AP Ratio: 75% at all ranks ⇒ 65/70/75%
- Q base damage decreased, AD ratio increased. E base damage decreased, the AD ratio increased, AP ratio increased.
- Q – Vault Breaker
- Minimum Physical Damage: 55/80/105/130/155 (+70% bonus AD) ⇒ 45/70/95/120/145 (+80% bonus AD)
- Maximum Physical Damage: 110/160/210/260/310 (+140% bonus AD) ⇒ 90/140/190/240/290 (+160% bonus AD)
- E – Relentless Force
- Physical Damage: 10/30/50/70/90 (+110% AD) (+90% AP) ⇒ 5/20/35/50/65 (+120% AD) (+100% AP)
- Base attack damage decreased. W cooldown adjusted. E bonus attack speed decreased.
- Attack Damage: 68 ⇒ 66
- W – Warrior Trickster
- Cooldown: 22/19.5/17/14.5/12 seconds ⇒ 22/20/18/16/14 seconds
- E – Nimbus Strike
- Bonus Attack Speed: 40/45/50/55/60% ⇒ 35/40/45/50/55%
- The passive shield is stronger at later levels.
- Passive – Way of the Wanderer
- Shield Amount: 100/105/110/115/120/130/140/150/160/170/180/200/220/250/290/350/410/475 ⇒ 100/105/110/115/125/135/145/160/175/195/220/250/275/325/375/425/500/575
- E – Sweeping Blade
- Damage Increase per Stack: 25% of E’s base damage ⇒ 15-25% of E’s total damage (scales linearly, levels 1-18)
- Maximum Stack Amount: 2 ⇒ 4
- Health growth decreased. Passive shield absorption decreased. R AD scaling decreased.
- Health Growth: 115 ⇒ 100
- Passive – Living Battery
- Shield Absorption: 60% of damage dealt ⇒ 45% of damage dealt
- R – Lightning Crash
- Magic Damage: 175/275/375 (+100% bonus AD) (+110% AP) ⇒ 175/275/375 (+85% bonus AD) (+110% AP)
- Death’s Dance
- Attack Damage: 65 ⇒ 55
- Ability Haste: 0 ⇒ 15
- Armor: 50 ⇒ 45
- Item Recipe: Pickaxe + Chain Vest + Pickaxe + 750 gold ⇒ Pickaxe + Chain Vest + Caulfield’s Warhammer + 525 gold
- Catalyst of Aeons
- Health: 225 ⇒ 300
- Combine Cost: 350 gold ⇒ 550 gold
- Total Cost: 1100 gold ⇒ 1300 gold
- Abyssal Mask
- Health: 500 ⇒ 550
- Combine Cost: 650 gold ⇒ 450 gold
- Rod of Ages
- Combine Cost: 415 gold ⇒ 215 gold
- Grievous Wounds Items
- Items that apply Grievous Wounds on damage dealt to the target will now apply it even if the damage you dealt was completely nullified by a shield. Grievous Wounds will still not apply to Invulnerable targets or targets who blocked the spell with a spell shield.
- Karthus: Passive Duration: 7 seconds ⇒ 5 seconds
- Sion: Passive Form Lifesteal: 100% ⇒ 50%
- Veigar: E Cooldown: 20/18.5/17/15.5/14 seconds ⇒ 23/21.5/20/18.5/17 seconds
- Clash – Mt. Targon Cup
- Weekend 1 Registration Begins: April 3 @ 11:00 AM (Local Time)
- Weekend 1 Tournament Dates: April 8 and 9 (~4-7 PM Local, varies by region)
- In observance of Ramadan and the Iftar meal, Clash lock-in times will be made earlier for these servers:
- TR1 – 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm local time
- SG2 – 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm local time
- Off Screen Pings
- Paying attention to the minimap to see your teammates’ pings while focusing on gameplay can be difficult. And actively aiming/dodging a skill shot can make this even more challenging. To help, we are introducing off-screen pings to give you easier visibility of your teammates’ pings. Some pings that are off-screen will now show up on the edge of your screen, and we hope that this allows players to be able to react to pings faster than before.
- Global Pings
- (Displayed regardless of ping location)
- Enemy missing
- Proximity Pings (Displayed if pinged within 3000 units of your champion. Approximately the same range as a Caitlyn or Lux ultimate ability)
- Assist Me
- On My Way
- Behavioral Systems
- We’re rolling out improvements to our disruptive behavior detection systems that detect verbal abuse and intentional feeding. That means you’ll see increased actions taken against players for these behaviors in-game.
- You can now see your friend’s challenge data on their profile card!
- Fixed a bug where a Clash team could not re-invite a player who was kicked out of the team, and the player would not be able to accept the invite if it was made. Now, Clash players can re-invite a kicked player after a certain period, and the player can accept the invitation.
- Fixed a bug where the Best of the Best Challenge does not increase the progress after the player finished a season at Rank 1 for Solo/Duo queues.
- We’ve tested lower surrender timers in normals for several patches now, and the impacts have met our expectations: slightly increased surrender frequency leading to slightly lower average game times. We believe this change is right to allow teams more agency in choosing which matches to play out.
- In Ranked Solo and Ranked Flex queues, normal surrender (4 out of 5 OR 70% of team members must agree to pass the vote) is available at 20 minutes. 15 minutes. The unanimous early surrender requirement has been removed. This change will go live around ~7 pm UTC on April 7.
- We’ll be running an experiment in Normal Draft in EUN, OC, and RU during the 13.7 patch cycle, specifically to test some of our functionality around matchmaking for the upcoming Quick Play queue type. For these regions during the testing window, the changes will be as follows:
- Autofill is removed.
- All players in a party must choose unique primary assignments.
- If a player chooses a priority role as their primary assignment, they do not need to pick a secondary assignment. If they choose a non-priority role as their primary assignment, they can only choose a priority role or fill it as their second assignment.
32 Bit Client Deprecation
On April 4, 2023, support for 32-bit Windows OS will be discontinued. A 64-bit version of Windows will be required to play League of Legends and Teamfight Tactics after this date. For more details, please see our minimum spec requirements.
“Do I need to take any action?”
Those who are already using 64-bit operating systems and hardware (which is 99.9% of players) will not notice a difference and will not need to take any action when we stop supporting 32-bit. For those using a 32-bit operating system, starting this patch will display a message in the client informing you that the client may stop functioning in the future. Before we completely stop supporting 32-bit operating systems in the patch notes and the launcher, we’re allowing some time for this notice to be distributed. League will only be playable on 64-bit capable hardware and 64-bit operating systems in the near future.
Why is this being done by the League team?
As with other decisions we’ve made in the past, such as deprecating Windows XP and Vista, maintaining older hardware while continuing to release new content requires significant development and testing resources. By removing a portion of these obstacles, we can continue to push the limits of new features while providing players with engaging experiences. While we do not have any directly targeted improvements to announce regarding this migration at this time, it will lead to our continued investments in League’s future.
Showcase Milestones Autoclaim
We are pleased to announce that, beginning with Broken Covenant, Showcase Milestones will now have an auto-claim feature that will run after the conclusion of each Showcase. After the Broken Covenant Showcase concludes on the 30th of March, the auto-claim tool will run on the 1st of April to grant any rewards you may have forgotten or missed.
In addition, if there are any Showcase rewards you forgot to claim in the past (Eclipse Knights, Ocean Song, Space Groove), we will run the auto-claim for those rewards around the same time as Broken Covenant. This method will continue for future Showcases. As with any new feature, we will be monitoring the accuracy and performance, so as a precaution, we recommend that you still claim your rewards before the Showcase ends.
Not applicable to Masterwork Milestones, which do not deactivate or expire. This also does not apply to Event Pass Milestones, as Event Tokens must be claimed and used before the Event Shop closes.
Bugfixes & QoL Changes
- Fixed a bug that caused Urgot’s W to trigger Yuumi’s W on every hit.
- Fixed a bug in which Draven’s Q animation would not play properly after using E or R, and his axes would not spin after using E or R.
- If Vladmir’s target died while he was casting Q, the ability will no longer be cast but will still go into cooldown.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from using a Biscuit in their inventory if they had used the shop’s undo function while the biscuit was in their inventory.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Milio’s Passive and W from interacting correctly with Shurelya’s Battlesong.
Due to a bug, Ornn’s Masterwork items were selling for 0 gold, which seems insulting given the amount of effort he puts into each one.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Yuumi’s R from activating Summon Aery when she hits an ally.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Yuumi’s passive buff SFX from playing when Fog of War enemies are attacked.
- Fixed a bug that caused Tibber’s enraged buff to reset if Annie used her W to stun two or more enemies while summoning Tibbers.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the icon for Seraph’s Embrace’s remaining cooldown time from displaying accurately.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused Zoe’s W Smite icon to display the old Smite icon instead of the new one.
Syndra’s Q + E combo no longer deals damage and stuns enemies if she dies while using her E.
Ashe’s W will no longer leave critical strike VFX on enemies that have been revealed.
- Fixed a bug that caused Darius’ auto-attack to fail if he attacked at the end of his W ability.
- After possessing Aurelion Sol, Viego no longer displays Aurelion Sol’s E execution threshold.
- It is no longer possible for Aurelion Sol’s W cooldown to be reset if a clone expires within the duration of his E.
- Fixed a bug that caused an ally to receive double friendship stacks on kills if Yuumi attached, detached, and reattached herself to the ally before they killed an enemy.
- Fixed a bug in which Draven’s Q animation would not play properly after using E or R, and his axes would not spin after using E or R.
- Fixed a bug in which Randuin’s Omen would cause Kraken Slayer to deal less true damage.
- Several visual issues with Faerie Court Milio’s flamingos and their VFX have been resolved.
- Pyke’s Health bar no longer appeared when he was under the effect of Lissandra’s passive.
- Pinging a Watchful Wardstone or Vigilant Wardstone with no charges now displays “Ready” as opposed to “No Charges.”
- The total health of Chemtech Drakes is now greater than that of all other elemental dragons.
- Fixed a bug in which a player’s lethality value was always displayed as 0 in chat when they were pinging.
- With her Tremor Sense, Rek’Sai can no longer see untargetable units, such as jungle companions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Frozen Fist buff from being displayed on the player’s buff bar.
- Milio’s W visual effects on Howling Abyss no longer appear too dark.
- Renata’s R no longer awards incorrect kill credit when used on Caitlyn during her R.
- Veigar’s E no longer lacks warning particle effects when cast from Fog of War from the enemy’s perspective.
- Headhunter/Challenger Nidalee’s Pounce (W) trail VFX has been restored when she leaps toward marked targets.
- Ocean Song/Dawnbringer/Cosmic Huntress/DWG Nidalee’s run-to-idle animation transition has been restored.
- Shan Hai Documents Dancing Grenade, Jhin Chromas (Q) No longer do VFX grow larger after bouncing off the initial target.
Bookmark our website, Dailyrealtime.com, to stay updated about such news