Today, we are talking about the billionaires of India and also doing a comparison among them, Mukesh Ambani v/s Ratan Tata. They both are great personalities of India and they also earned big fame as well as a huge fan base in India. They gave employment to Indians in bulk. In every sector, they developed their franchise for making the future of India.
Mukesh Ambani v/s Ratan Tata: Net Worth
If we compare the net worth of these two, Mukesh Ambani has a net worth of $96 billion and Reliance Industries Limited has a total revenue of $233 billion. Although Ratan Tata only has a net worth of about $1 billion, as of May 2022, the Tata Group generated $350 billion in revenue.
Given that Reliance Industries is well behind Tata Group in terms of statistics, you must be wondering why Ratan Tata has a net worth of only $1 billion. This is so that Ratan Tata can contribute 66% of the profits from his business. Any profits his business makes, which are not included in his personal financial statement, are donated to social welfare. He currently has the opportunity to surpass Mukesh Ambani and take the title of the richest man in Asia if he decides to cease giving to charity.
Residency of Mukesh Ambani & Ratan Tata
- The home of Mukesh Ambani is situated in South Mumbai on Altamount Road. Mukesh Ambani’s Antilia is a 27-story home with 400,000 square feet of space. It is the most expensive residence in the world, costing roughly $US3 million.
- Ratan Tata wants to lead a very modest life. He resides in a home in Colaba, South Mumbai, which is only 13,350 km square.
Career: From where did they start?
- In 1981, Mukesh Ambani began his professional life by working for Reliance Industries Limited, the business of his father Dhirubhai Ambani. Mukesh Ambani began managing his father’s business just a few years after joining the company. After petrochemicals, Mukesh Ambani advanced Reliance Company by expanding into the telecommunications and retail industries. As of 2008, Mukesh Ambani also owns the franchise for the IPL team Mumbai Indians. Reliance Jio Infocomm, founded by Mukesh Ambani in 2016, overtook Idea, Airtel, and Vodafone to become India’s largest telecom provider in just one year after its introduction. According to reports, Mukesh Ambani makes over 2 lakh 35 thousand rupees every minute.
- Ratan Tata began working for a Tata enterprise in 1960 as an ordinary laborer. After joining the business, Ratan Tata also made numerous adjustments that greatly accelerated the expansion of his organization. As a result, J. R. D. Tata handed Ratan Tata the presidency in 1991, and the Tata Group soon reached new heights. Ratan Tata faced many challenges in the beginning, but he persisted, and today Tata is a recognized brand all over the world. Some international brands, such as the Jaguar, Tetley Tea, and Land Rover, were also acquired under Ratan Tata’s direction.
Biography of Mukesh Ambani and Ratan Tata
- On April 19, 1957, Mukesh Ambani was born in Yemen’s Aden city. His mother’s name is “Kokilaben Ambani,” while his father’s name is “Dhirubhai Ambani.” In addition, Mukesh Ambani has two sisters—Deepti Salgaokar and Nina Kothari—and a younger brother named Anil Ambani. On March 8, 1985, Mukesh Ambani wed Nita Ambani. Akash Ambani, Isha Ambani, and Anant Ambani are their three children today.
- On December 28, 1937, Ratan Tata was born in Mumbai to a Parsi family. Sonu Tata was his mother’s name, and Naval Tata was his father. Jamsetji Tata, the man who started the Tata Group, has a grandson named Naval Tata. Jimmy Tata is the name of Ratan Tata’s brother. When Ratan Tata’s parents divorced in 1948, when he was ten years old, his grandmother “Navjbai Tata” took over as his primary caregiver. For your knowledge, let me say that Ratan Tata hasn’t wed yet. He attempted four times, but for various reasons, he hasn’t been able to wed as of yet.
Mukesh Ambani’s Industries/Companies
- Reliance Retail
- Reliance Life Sciences
- Reliance Mumbai Metro
- Reliance PetroleumIPCL(Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Limited)
- Reliance Capital
- Reliance LogisticsReliance Power
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
- Reliance Industries
Ratan Tata’s Industries/Companies
- Titan Industries
- Indian Hotels Company Limited
- Tata Global Beverage
- Tata Chemicals
- Tata PowerTata Communications
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Tata Motors
- Tata steel