The great majority of organizations use Microsoft Outlook to send and receive email. This email client is popular among organizations and individuals due to its ease of use and security. Outlook, on the other hand, can give you a headache from time to time due to various types of mistakes. A often observed error face is [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6]. We’ll explain what the problem is and how to resolve it so you may continue using Microsoft Outlook.
What Is [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] and Why Is It Taking Place?
You may be certain that your emails will be safe and secure if you use Microsoft Outlook’s SSL and TLS encryptions. You don’t need to be an expert in SSL or TLS security encryptions to solve the [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] challenge.
If you try to connect to a mail server that doesn’t have SSL or TLS security, you’ll get [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6], however, this isn’t the sole cause of this issue in Microsoft Outlook. In the “How to Solve” section, another explanation and solution will be discussed. Before Outlook can be utilized, the mail server must be encrypted with SSL and TLS. It’s recommended to double-check all of the settings when setting up a connection, including the port number, authentication credentials, and secure connection.
How do you solve this problem? [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6]
It’s conceivable that you’ve come up with a solution to [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6]. Even if you aren’t a computer science expert, you can simply resolve this issue by following the steps outlined below. The problem has six different solutions, which we’ll go over immediately. There’s a good probability that one of them will be able to assist you.
A Duplicate Account Check is the first step in this solution
If Microsoft Outlook is configured with two accounts with the same email address, you may receive a PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 problem. If this is the case, solving your problem will be a breeze. Regardless of your level of conviction that PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 is the root cause, please follow the instructions below. If this solution does not work for you, there are a variety of alternative options open to you, so don’t worry if this one does not.
Checking for a duplicate account is as simple as following these steps:
- When you open the Control Panel on your desktop, select “large category” as the view option.
- Once you’ve done that, click on “Mail.”
- In the popup screen that appears when you click on mail, select “E-mail Accounts.”
- As a result, Outlook will display all the email accounts you have set up in the system. Make sure there aren’t any duplicates. In order to fix [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6], you must delete the duplicate account. Remove all existing accounts and then add new ones if you didn’t find any duplicates. This could be the answer.
After ascertaining if there are any duplicate accounts/all accounts, delete them and start a new account. This PII email error 37f47c404649338129d6 should now be resolved, so double-check. If the problem remains, move on to the next step.
Check for SMTP Configuration
When it comes to Microsoft Outlook’s SMTP, the issue occurs approximately 80% of the time. This is why you should double-check your SMTP settings in Microsoft Outlook.
To check if your SMTP server is configured correctly, follow these simple steps: After you’ve deleted an email account, Solution 1 of PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 outlines how to access the “E-Mail accounts” settings.
By double-clicking on the email, you can access more options.
To determine if it’s enabled on the server you’re using, look under “My server requires authentication.”
Then go to the Advanced page and double-check that you’re using the correct port number. The IMAP and SMTP port numbers are mentioned below.
993 465 is the SMTP port number for IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol).
Once you’ve done configuring SMTP, your computer will restart. After restarting the computer, [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] may still appear in Microsoft Outlook. If the first solution fails, move on to the next.
Option 3: Run SCANPST.exe to check your data
There’s a strong chance you’ve never heard of SCANPST.exe. Many Outlook users have reported issues to Microsoft, and the company has developed a solution to repair faulty PST files, which will eventually cure the PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 error that many Outlook users have reported. scanpst is used to fix the PII email error code 37f47c404649338129d6 that you are encountering. Step-by-step instructions are provided below.
Open your computer’s file explorer application. (I’m using my laptop)
In Program Files (x86) / Microsoft Office, look for the Office18 folder. It may look like Office14 (depending on which version of Office you’re running).
Search for and open SCANPST.exe in the relevant folder as an administrator.
From the Browse menu, select the PST file to be repaired, then click “Start.”
You can choose where you wish to save the backup file by clicking Browse. After that, choose “Repair.”
After fixing the damaged PST files, the error [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] should be resolved. If it doesn’t work, we’ll have to resort to a patch that works for any Windows issue. That ought to suffice.
Solution 4: Disable Windows Defender and your anti-virus software
Antivirus and Windows Defender firewall restrictions may be to blame for the [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6 problem]. As a result, they may interpret the sending email as a virus signal. You can just switch off your antivirus or Windows Defender if you don’t use it.
It is simple to disable your antivirus program. When you launch your antivirus program, you should see a button that says “Disable antivirus protection” or something similar. Select one of the buttons to see if the PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 problem is still present.
Follow these steps to turn off Windows Defender:
- Navigate to the Start menu, select Settings, then Update and Security. Click on Windows Security (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
- Remove real-time protection by turning it off in the system settings.
- We recommend disabling your Antivirus or Windows Defender to see if that helps with your PII email 37f47c404649338129d6 issue.
- Cookies and caches should be deleted as a last resort.
- The phrase “delete cookie and cache” has been repeated frequently in our previous articles on how to fix various errors. Like for [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6], you can clear the cookie and cache to see if that helps.
Here are the steps to follow
- To open the run dialogue, press Control + R on your keyboard.
- After that, enter “% appdata% ” in the search box.
- It is recommended that you delete all files in the % appdata% folder (suggested) or delete only the Microsoft Outlook folder.
- The files in LocalAppData can now be deleted after all of the AppData have been removed. Follow these instructions to do so.
- Open the run dialogue by pressing Control + R on the keyboard.
- Type “% Localappdata%” after that.
- Open the LocalAppData folder. Delete the folder and all of its contents once more.
- Return to Microsoft and see if the issue has been resolved after clearing the Cache and Cookies.
- Reinstalling the application is the sixth solution.
To tackle the problem, we’ve tried everything we can think of. Unfortunately, none of them were successful in resolving the problem. The only other alternative is to reinstall the program. After reinstalling the application and linking your email account to Microsoft Outlook, [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] will be fixed. To perform a fresh installation, please follow these procedures.
From the Control Panel, access the program and its features.
- Where to find Microsoft Office (Microsoft is in the Office package.)
- Open Office 365 by clicking on it.
The instructions on the screen should be followed.
Please download and reinstall Microsoft Office 2013 from the Microsoft Office website.
Add a new user to Microsoft Office by creating a new account.
If [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] is still visible, you should be able to see it.
You won’t have to worry about [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] when submitting your assignment or project on time if you use our guidance. Following the six steps outlined above may have resolved the [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6] problem. If you’re still having problems, please leave a comment below and we’ll try our best to assist you.