Microsoft Outlook is said to have 400 million users globally, according to Wikipedia. On their desktop PCs, the great majority of these consumers use Outlook via the Outlook software included in the Microsoft Office suite. When the programs don’t work smoothly, though, a range of issues can occur. One of the most commonly reported issues with Microsoft Outlook is error code b47d29538f12c20da426 [pii email]. This issue will affect one out of every five Outlook users at some time in their lives.
You’ll be able to figure out how to fix [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] even if you’re not a computer wizard. We’ll go over a couple of different approaches to get past Outlook’s handling of the error for those of you who are experiencing trouble with it. We’ll go on to the answers to this problem after offering some context.
When and why do you get a [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] email?
We were unable to discover the particular reason for the prior [pii email] error, but we have now identified the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error.
This error is produced to a lesser extent by a problem with Outlook installation, as was the case with [pii email be5f33dbc1906d2b5336]. Although it is frequently the case, not all of these failures are caused by SMTP issues. A common misconfiguration of SMTP that can cause this problem is [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6].
Other possible causes of the PII email b47d29538f12c20da426 error are listed below
- Outlook Isn’t Working Properly
- The Outlook software you’re using does not work with this version of Windows.
- Pirated versions of Microsoft Outlook were used.
- Multiple or Duplicate accounts are employed.
- Corrupted user profile
- The application is being denied access due to restrictive firewall policies.
PII email b47d29538f12c20da426 error how to solve?
Now that you know what created your problem, there may be a remedy, so let’s talk about it. We’ll go over the six steps that have proven to be the most successful in solving the problem. Each step should be completed one at a time to ensure that your problem has been handled.
Because your desktop version is incompatible with the Outlook version you are downloading [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426], an earlier mention of this problem refers to an installation error that may have skipped certain steps. Check to determine if the Outlook version you’re using is compatible. You may find out which version of Outlook is currently installed on your computer by following the procedures outlined below.
On your computer’s desktop, launch Microsoft Outlook.
From the Help menu, select About Microsoft Office Outlook.
The version number for Outlook can be found in the About section.
After you’ve confirmed the version of your desktop Outlook in the Outlook application, go to this page to determine if your desktop Outlook is running a compatible version. Uninstall Outlook and reinstall the version that does work if it doesn’t work. The problem with [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] should now be resolved.
Because the version of Outlook you have installed, even if it is a compatible edition, could be a pirated copy of the one you acquired from a third-party source, we recommend that you uninstall it and then reinstall it. The error [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] is a clear indicator that this is the situation.
Delete the AppData and LocalAppData folders.
Temporary files from Outlook, such as LocalAppData and AppData, may have built up in your RAM, resulting in [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426]. It’s important to remember that PII email is frequently created by a duplicate account, and that unwanted temp files can also act as duplicate accounts, thus it’s essential to delete all unwanted temp files from your computer. [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] is one of them.
Follow the steps outlined in the following paragraphs to rid your desktop of all undesirable files
Using the keyboard, use Control + R to bring up the Run dialogue box.
You’ll enter in ” percent AppData % ” next.
If you’re not sure what you’re doing and don’t want to risk it, only delete the Outlook folder from the AppData folder. You must first delete files from AppData before you can complete the process of deleting data from LocalAppData.
Follow their lead:
- Open the run dialogue by pressing Control + R on the keyboard.\
- Type “% Localappdata%” after that.
- Open the LocalAppData folder. Delete the folder and all of its contents once more.
- Go back to Microsoft and see if you’re still seeing [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] after clearing your cache and cookies.
- Antivirus Firewall rules should be checked as a third solution.
If you are using an unauthorized version of Microsoft Outlook, the error code [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] will show. Not only is the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] mistake concerning. Even if the pirated Outlook application is operating well, it’s conceivable that your antivirus or window defender is interfering. The [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error occurs when Windows Defender’s antivirus and firewall rules discover pirated software and prevent or stop Microsoft Outlook’s normal operation.
This problem can only be solved by uninstalling and reinstalling the application or disabling the antivirus. If you want to disable your antivirus program, go to the manufacturer’s website and do so. If you don’t have an antivirus program installed, Windows comes with Windows Defender, which is a built-in antivirus program.
Follow these steps to turn off Windows Defender
- Navigate to the Start menu, select Settings, then Update and Security. Click on Windows Security (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
- Remove real-time protection by turning it off in the system settings.
- Check to see if [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] has been fixed after disabling windows defender or antivirus. Next, if the problem hasn’t been resolved yet, look for a different solution.
Using SCANPST.exe as a fourth option
- In our previous application, we discussed scanpst. Because so many users had reported issues with Outlook errors, Microsoft created this application to address those issues. The [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error in Outlook can be fixed using this tool.
- SCANPST.exe can help you fix the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error by performing the steps outlined below:
- Open My Computer on your desktop.
- Look for “Program Files (x86) > Microsoft Office (you will see Office14, Office 18, and so on.)
- ScanPST.exe can be found in the folder, and it should be run as an administrator.
- To use it, you must first open it. Select the corrupted PST file by clicking on the Browse button.
- Select the corrupt PST file and then click “Start.”
- “Make a backup of scanned file before repairing” is an option if you’d like to save a copy of your PST file somewhere else.
- Check to see if you still have the [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error after repairing the damaged PST files If the problem has been resolved, you can resume using Microsoft Outlook normally. Because of the corrupted PST file, you were aware that you had received PII email b47d29538f12c20da426.
- Finally, if you find a duplicate account, you can delete it.
If you have numerous accounts or duplicate accounts, you are likely to receive an error message similar to [pii email 37f47c404649338129d6]. Because the foundation of all the problems is having several PII email accounts. To see if you have a duplicate account and, if so, how to get rid of it, follow these steps.
follow the following instructions
- When you open the Control Panel on your desktop, select “large category” as the view option.
- Once you’ve done that, click on “Mail.”
- In the popup screen that appears when you click on mail, select “E-mail Accounts.”
- As a result, Outlook will display all the email accounts you have set up in the system.
- Make sure there aren’t any duplicates. If you find a duplicate account, be sure to delete it.
- After you’ve removed the fake accounts (suggested deleting all accounts and adding a new account again). This [pii email b47d29538f12c20da426] error should now be fixed. If the issue persists, proceed to the next solution.
The PII email b47d29538f12c20da426 error in Microsoft Office has only one possible source. If you’re still getting the error code, try the solutions given in [pii email c742a940ba384394925d] because most of the solutions to other PII email problems are similar.